2008年7月6日 星期日

聯邦極秘工場-高達FSWS計劃!

聯邦極秘工場-高達FSWS計劃!
For 3 months I haven’t taken “formal” pics. Today I finally takes up my D80 & shoots my 60% finished壽屋格納庫 (still want to find modeler to paint them & all the accessories…) & the GFF Limited Blue FA Gundam.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


In shooting, I still cannot grasp the trick of best lighting
effect.
On the other hand, for the warehouse setting, I am quite satisfied that
those little guys for train models are perfectly fit the scene! 
Enjoy!
   

格納庫是要有人氣的! 



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


For these figures, I've bought them in Big Camera/ Yodobashi in Shinjuku.  Reasonable price at 330yen only!  & they are fully painted :)
I've also saw them in HK Wonderland.  Hope you can find it too!

N scale is a popular model railway scale/track gauge. Depending upon the manufacturer (or country), the scale ranges from 1:148 to 1:160.

Photobucket

    

沒有留言:

張貼留言