2011年4月5日 星期二

DC仔一樣好得!【Olympus XZ-1模玩攝影效果分享】

DC仔一樣好得!【Olympus XZ-1模玩攝影效果分享】不要迷信DSLR 器材



Just grabbed this DC so I can shoot conveniently in Hong Kong, the large aperture is awesome!
Would like to share will all of we toy lovers for taking good pics!



Sample 1:
Shoot as what I usually do, studio, tripod...
Photobucket




Photobucket




then a bit retouch...as good as my D300!


Photobucket








See the original pic here, the quality is so good!




Photobucket









Sample 2:
close up with tripod, then auto level... very good! isn't it?



Photobucket




Sample 3:
the beauty of DC... 1 cm super macro, handheld OK!!! awesome!


Photobucket





Sample of art filters... well, not very good for toy shooting...


Photobucket






But the Kwun Tong, my home town... feel good!


Photobucket





Also see part I for basic model shooting! :)

DC一樣得! 模玩攝影小技巧分享


5 則留言:

  1. 原來嗰日見到影相既人就係你 !
    你嗰日好似帶住你部相機 ! 仲有個男人起你面見唔理你影相就咁行過 ! 哈哈,我就係之後等你影,但你又讓我行先嗰個男仔la
    [版主回覆04/07/2011 23:39:00]hello!  so u mean we've met in Kwun Tong?

    回覆刪除
  2. Yea...I mean the day you take last photo from the above
    I think that is you, when you take photo, there is a man just ignore you and block your shot
    And I just wait for you, but you let me go first...
    [版主回覆04/08/2011 23:35:00]haha!  what a small world!  visit more! :)

    回覆刪除
  3. 個POST好似蔡楓華的絕對空虛
    [版主回覆04/14/2011 21:41:00]XDDDDD

    回覆刪除