2011年6月18日 星期六

【失敗...漸變色紙玩具拍攝】 my new shooting studio

【失敗...漸變色紙玩具拍攝】 my new shooting studio



my new shooting studio

2 more new lights, (before I just use the left right lights for black background pic)

the effect is not good still need to learn...





Just grabbed the 漸變色紙... from grey to white... well, the 漸變 seems too subtle





The result is just so so... as the 漸變 is really too subtle






on white base, even worse...

Photobucket





This purple paper seems better...





better





All in all, some learning in today's trial

1) 漸變色 level is critical

2) 漸變色 paper ( my not so big 攝影棚) set a lot of constraints in the angle and especially the perspective X(

3) My XZ-1 is really good in toy shooting

4) I still need to improve on lighting usage, now the result of 4 lights is worse than I use 2 lights before...




3 則留言:

  1. 你那兩枝枱燈幾多火呀
    [版主回覆06/21/2011 23:05:00]115w :)

    回覆刪除
  2. hello,我想問呢, 下面反光係咪要用反光既紙呀? 定係牛油紙都得??
    [版主回覆06/23/2011 21:51:00]牛油紙 will not 反光...

    回覆刪除
  3. 師兄, 我都好想買你用緊的燈+燈架+攝影棚, 有多些資料介紹嗎?
    [版主回覆06/27/2011 19:50:00]search 攝影棚 at yahoo auction, many choices :)

    回覆刪除