2009年8月16日 星期日

[轉貼VP Model] Z Gundam extra fit (should be my 3rd Amuro Z)


another fit version is coming out soon.. It seems nice with good overall proportion.
Sculpter Nataku used MG freedom for the frame.. so I think it's not a full kit..
tongue.gif


IMO, it is inspired by the SCM Ex outlook

IPB Image


IPB Image


See the feel?  inspired by this, agree?



It should be my thrid Amuro Zeta Gundam, my expected color scheme should be the original Green Diver version!
Photobucket


the original Green Diver version- ourple red tone!  I will amend the grey parts into silver grey! :)

http://www.amiami.com/images/product/main/062/GDS-4257.jpg


Continue to enjoy this VP version...

it will only be distributed by VP in Oct, so, recast by HK shops, then invite modeler to build for me...
the completion date of my Z 3 -Green Diver should be in 2010...




IPB Image



IPB Image



IPB Image


IPB Image


IPB Image

沒有留言:

張貼留言