2012年10月28日 星期日

ROBOT魂 Ka Signature 限定【 Zaku I Sniper Type】Reborn of Zeonography/ GFF!!!!

ROBOT魂 Ka Signature 限定【 Zaku I Sniper Type】Reborn of Zeonography/ GFF!!!!

A direct compare with the shape and design detail of Zeonography... I can said that it is 95% match!  The revival of of Zeonography!!!
Yet, I don't like to use 3 more hours on panel line filling and decaling (with my bad skill)...
Will the coming  Ka Signature 限定 rectify this problem?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 則留言:

  1. Happy if Yahoo HK blog works2012年11月1日 中午12:10

    You only need steady hands to draw panel lines.

    You must have a very large collection of GFF.

    回覆刪除
  2. the shape and design makes me crazy!!!!!!
    Assembly is very goo火oooooo!!!!!
    [版主回覆11/04/2012 10:09:36]Semi finished product ar

    回覆刪除