2008年12月29日 星期一

我的 2008 自選 有FEEL 選集-Part 1

我的 2008 自選 有FEEL 選集

Not top 10 or anything, I intended to choose some pphotoworks with feeling & share will all friends :)

Don't just glance the pics, also read my words & ur responses are my motivation!



1) GFF- the dead end & reborn

GFF, the series that brought me back to the Gundam figure world, goes to dead
end, I hope the GFFN will re-energize the whole series

Zeong- the end of Zeongraphy

Photobucket





The 2nd last GFF0039 (BTW, I still not yet grabbed the 0040)

Photobucket

Not a great stuff, but it is the ONLY one in the 00 Region series, & we see Bandai has no intention to release a Gundam in season 2 in GFF format :(

So many memorable scenes- 3 pics for this, OK? ;p

My wish is over their airspace...

Photobucket

Exia盡揷黃金甲!

Photobucket

bro 021b17 from TD have retoched a better version!  Thanks million!





Hope the GFFN which utilized the 1:100 metal composite tech will bring the new life!
Photobucket


2) Banpresto 景品


Banpresto rocks!  May be the design of 景品 is with less constraints, they are really creative & bring much surprise to us!

SCM Ex- Bandai's counter-attack to Revoltech!
Nothing to say!  no matter the outlook design, aticulation & price-friendiness are surpreme!
Photobucket





& also the GvG Head series, sad that they are sold at sky price in HK...


Photobucket



And this Knight Gundam, what a cool outlook!
Photobucket


& pretty Anaheim staff
Photobucket

 

3) 雖搵人砌;模魂常存;以圖會友- My "Way" of "modelling"

My Design Concept > commission to modeler > Intrepret them with my shots
I did it my~~~~~~~way~~~~~
well... for detail, pls. read this thread
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/gundam_efsf/article?mid=976

BTW, I am addicted to Korean conversion kit, & planned to have all Amuro Gundam/MS!

Amuro's Unicorn!
Photobucket


A Slim ZZ, the 20 yr dream!
Photobucket




The 2nd Z of Amuro- well, a little regret...
Photobucket



Amuro's NT1
Photobucket



Amuro's ReGZ custom- well.. already sold, stay tune for a better version!

Photobucket


& coming in 2009... Amuro's FA78 ver. Sentinel! 

Wow, just copy & paste the above stuff consume me an hour!  That's all for tonite & pls. stay tuned for Part 2!

沒有留言:

張貼留言