2008年12月30日 星期二

我的 2008 有FEEL 自選集-Part 2

我的 2008 有FEEL 自選集-Part 2

先來一些事,一些情... pics don't come first this time...

1) 高達同好聚!
Just because a causal invitation by regzzero (johnchan) in May, it evolves into a regular monthly gathering of Gundam fans, now it is the 7th!
BTW, u may know, regzzero is a legendary collector of Gundam stuff (if u don't believe me, try search his posts in TD).
Credit must be given to Tasuku, we are headache abt the gathering venues (the CB cafe was finally closed ;p), since the 4th gathering, he offers his "luxury" club hse for us!

& finally, TD gathering returns from the shadow of non-sense

We have over 10 fans in each gathering, come an join us!

Photobucket


Photobucket

 



Photobucket



2) RTHK第2台 e個世界 訪問收聽!
"log 你個 blog!"

Quite surprise that my blog is targeted.  Click the link to listen!

3) Figma!
Even a "absolute" Gundam fan like me grabbed this stuff.  This line is great coz it successfully demonstrated the very subtle expression of lady!
Well finally I am truly a Gundam fan... coz they are both sold ;p

BTW, I re-read the Norwegian Wood the 2nd time in this yr!  It is even more touching!  ^ U might know from the 1st sentence of the book why I re-read...

長門有希 X 村上春樹
Photobucket



& of coz!  涼宮春日的憂鬱! Her highness!
Photobucket


高達人物蛋 Universal Century Pilot Collection
Not Figma, but I don't want to create a category.... this Amuro costs me over 200... coz I only want Amuro in a box of 6
Photobucket




4) Chogokins - Robots of my day!
Grabbed by impulse... & sold within 2 weeks... I am a true Gundam Fan!;p

I can stop myself to make it "Gundam" feel~

Photobucket




Photobucket


Element of Gundam again~ ;p

Photobucket




Photobucket


魂SPEC L-Gaim-兩兔傍地走,安能辨我是雄雌?Sold too ;p
Not a good pic, but the background is in black- only once in a blue moon for me!


Photobucket



SDX騎士高達

I only keep this Chogokin, U should know why
Photobucket



5) Shots for friends- not buid by me nor own by me...
Some friends started to invite me to shoot for them, well... the outcome... depends on "emotional bonding"...

Bro regzzero's 電擊2008

Photobucket


Bro regzzero's 電擊2007
Photobucket


ultrayung's- my long term modeler

Photobucket


the following 3 pics are with "less heart" ;p
Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Oh.. tired... Stay tune to Part 3!  The TOY of the Year of Gundam@EFSF!  A single piece of  toy that worth me a complete blog article!  Guess what is it?

Click here if u want to review

3 則留言:

  1. 哈,涼宮同長門都有份 =]
    [版主回覆12/30/2008 23:54:00]I like this anime :)

    回覆刪除
  2. 原來你影完就賣?
    [版主回覆12/31/2008 21:21:00]only those non-Gundam stuff :)

    回覆刪除
  3. (Empty)
    [版主回覆01/01/2009 10:23:00]u2! A Happy 2009!

    回覆刪除