2008年12月31日 星期三

Happy New Year! - When Harry Met Sally Movie Quote

The New year Eve- When Harry Met Sally Movie Quote










Harry: I've been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is -- I love you.   

Sally: What?   

Harry: I love you.   

Sally: How do you expect me to respond to this?   

Harry: How about you love me, too?   

Sally: How about I'm leaving?   

Harry: Doesn't what I said mean anything to you?   

Sally:
I'm sorry, Harry, I know it's New Year's Eve, I know you're feeling
lonely, but you just can't show up here, tell me you love me and expect
that to make everything alright. It doesn't work this way!   

Harry: Well, how does it work?   

Sally: I don't know, but not this way.   

Harry:
How about this way: I love it that you get cold when it's seventy-one
degrees out. I love it that it takes you an hour and a half to order a
sandwich. I love it that you get a little 14 crinkle above your nose
when you looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that when after I spend
the day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I
love that you are the last person that I want to talk to before I go to
sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because
it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you
want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of
your life to start as soon as possible!   

Sally: (Melting) You
see, that is just like you, Harry! You say things like that and you
make it impossible for me to hate you, and I hate you, Harry, I really
hate you!   

(Auld Land Syne plays in background.)   

Harry:
What does this song mean? My whole life I don't know what this song
means. I mean, "Should old acquaintances be forgot?" Does that mean
that we should forget old acquaintances, or does it mean that if we
happen to forget them we should remember them, which is not possible
because we already forgot them.   

Sally: (Gently) Well, maybe
it just means that we should remember that we forgot them or something.
Anyway, it's about old friends...   

Song: It had to be you. It
had to be you, I wondered around and finally found there's somebody who
could make me be true, could make me be blue, and even be glad just to
be sad thinking of you...




8 則留言:

  1. Happy New Year....It is now 11: 45 pm 2008 12 31
    [版主回覆01/01/2009 00:08:00]u2! Happy 2009!

    回覆刪除
  2. (Empty)
    [版主回覆01/02/2009 22:54:00]U2!  Happy 2009 & the Yr of Ox!

    回覆刪除
  3. (Empty)
    [版主回覆01/02/2009 22:54:00]U2!  Happy 2009 & the Yr of Ox!

    回覆刪除
  4. 新年快樂!YA~
    [版主回覆01/02/2009 22:55:00]U2!  Happy 2009 & the Yr of Ox!

    回覆刪除
  5. Happy New Year
    [版主回覆01/02/2009 22:55:00]U2!  Happy 2009 & the Yr of Ox!

    回覆刪除
  6. Happy New Year
    [版主回覆01/02/2009 22:55:00]U2!  Happy 2009 & the Yr of Ox!

    回覆刪除
  7. (Empty)
    [版主回覆01/02/2009 22:55:00]U2!  Happy 2009 & the Yr of Ox!

    回覆刪除
  8. 男與女的愛情的確是一個化學作用,一輪精彩對話,只能說是他倆獨特的感受! 就這樣融化了! 多謝分享! 這套movie中文名叫甚麼呢?
    新年快樂!
    [版主回覆01/03/2009 12:06:00]wow!  U haven't watched this classic b4?!  Go grabbed this DVD & watch with ur beloved ASAP!  It is my favourest love movie (& Top 10 love story in Hollywood) When Harry met Sally- "90男歡女愛" I watched this when I was F.6, & repeated over 6 times in DVD/ Pearl.  Everytime I watch this I have new feel & insight!

    回覆刪除