2009年4月29日 星期三

GFF 之最期, 遲來的0040

GFF 之最期, 遲來的0040

Finally I compeleted the collection of GFF (old?) series.  The series is very promising at the very beginning, which attracted me to drown in the abyss of toy/figure/collection again in 2000.  I can say without this series, I won't join toy/model forum, start taking Gundam pics, and hence, have this blog & meet with all of you.

Sad that this line finally becomes "chicken ribs" & not mentioned Zeonography ended in a sudden without releasing all the MSV originally planned.  What a regret!

I also have reservation regarding GFFN series.  Of coz the design is solid, yet some of the parts are not fully painted, which defeated the original strength of GFF.

I grabbed this half month before until it was $199, any enjoy this only pic.  & also see the effort behind this only pic :)

Go! FA Gundam of EFSF!


Photobucket




make this 1 pic consume (yet enjoy) me around 2 hours, with over 30 pics trial-&-error, see the story!


Photobucket




Photobucket

沒有留言:

張貼留言